Most experts agree that coming up with informative and engaging real estate blog ideas is one of the most cost effective ways to generate warm leads online. In fact, according to a study 53% of marketers agree that content creation is the most effective strategy for driving organic traffic to your website.
Take a look below at 25 rock solid real estate blogging ideas you can put into play for your Ibiza real estate agent blog so you can consistently provide content you know your audience enjoys reading and gets tremendous value from.
Here is a list of 25 Real Estate Blog Posting Ideas:
Describing Your Neighbourhood
- Tell a story about your neighbourhood.
- Architecture or housing styles in your area and new construction plans in area.
- Guide to dining out – rank all the restaurants in your area (let the restaurants know about your ranking guide and see if you can get a link from the ones you rank highly)
- Local directory of doctors, dentists, hospitals, chiropractors, etc. (also, get these providers to link to your site and add a blurb about their facility and the services they offer)
- Cost of Living Comparison (for different cities or neighbourhoods in your local market). Put in a side by side comparison for average price of homes, gas, utilities, etc.
- Lists of local businesses – categorize them based on utility: supermarkets, department stores, hair salons/ barber shops, gas stations, etc.
- Local Schools Ratings – reference online studies that you can find and what you know of the different schools yourself.
- Upcoming sporting events, concerts, shows, etc.
- New businesses coming to area
- Places to eat and shop
- Transportation & Parking – Does your area have a good public transportation system? Is it bike friendly? Are the freeways or highways well-connected?
- Travel tips for visitors to your area (great for out-of-town buyers) – What kinds of items do people frequently forget when traveling to your area?
Buyer and Sellers Resources
- Buying a second home or vacation home.
- Create a helpful checklist for buyers and sellers.
- Do and don’t list on buying investment properties.
- Buying your first investment property.
- Local real estate market trends and observations.
- Over-priced homes – how to identify them.
- Property taxes and Real Estate Laws.
Home Maintenance and Remodeling
- Decorating ideas, furniture, paint and painting.
- Energy Saving Tips.
- Fire Safety Tips for your home (also discuss 2 story homes, small children, the elderly, etc.).
- Gardening and landscaping.
- Home owners’ insurance.
- Resources and tips for hiring contractors and actually having a good experience (a lot of folks have bad experiences with contractors either not showing up, not finishing the job, not doing work they were already paid for, etc. – you could provide a list of tips and resources, such as your local contractors association, referral services, etc.).
Blogging is a wonderful tool for real estate marketing. Not only does it increase your exposure on search engines but you start to build a valuable reputations for yourself as a reliable source and professional.
Remember, real estate blogging is always about creating content for your target audience.
The most important thing to keep in mind as you begin real estate blogging to connect with potential buyers is to know your target audience.
Web Design in Ibiza
High Quality Web design services. The Complete Web Design Solution in Ibiza, Spain. Includes Professionally Designed Websites, Facebook and Digital Marketing Strategies That Work, On-Page SEO Techniques To Rank On The First Page and more.
Web Design in Ibiza
High Quality Web design services. The Complete Web Design Solution in Ibiza, Spain. Includes Professionally Designed Websites, Facebook and Digital Marketing Strategies That Work, On-Page SEO Techniques To Rank On The First Page, Airbnbn Optimization and more.