In a crowded fashion market, it can be difficult to distinguish your brand from the pack. I have found that one of the best ways to make your mark is combining Facebook ads with optimized and mobile friendly website. Not only can Facebook ads improve brand presence and sales, it can increase fashion store awareness, and is easily trackable so that you can get immediate feedback and optimize your campaign for better results.
When done correctly, fashion Facebook marketing gets your product in front of your ideal audience so they become aware of your brand, purchase your products, and ultimately turn into brand ambassadors.
So, let’s get to it. Here are some of the best fashion digital marketing examples that will help you market your fashion brand for season 2017 – 18:
Profitable Facebook Ads for Fashion Store
Facebook marketing and Facebook ads particularly together with mobile friendly website will have a huge impact on your fashion store sale if done correctly.
Enhancing Mobile Ads to Drive In-Store Sales
49% of in-store purchases are influenced by digital interactions – over half of which take place on mobile. As this trend grows, fashion stores must evolve their campaigns to reach people on mobile, showcase products and ultimately, move products off the shelves.
Facebook can be used to target different groups of potential customers and reach out a huge pool of opportunities to make that important connection.
Dynamic Product Ads
Facebook dynamic ads are a proven way to drive online and in-store sales with more relevant product adverts.
Dynamic ads for fashion store will only showcase products that are in-stock at a nearby shop (if you have a business with multiple locations) and display the price found at that location. Product selection for each ad can be optimised based on people’s online shopping behaviour.
Dynamic Product ads have the ability to either feature multiple products at once (like Multi-Product ads) using the Carousel format or feature products relevant to customers in specific stages of the sales funnel using the Single Image ad format.
The format it assumes depends on whether you choose to feature multiple products at once or one specific product. It also depends on whether you choose the Carousel format or the Single Image ad format when creating the ad in Ads Manager under the “Format” section.
Facebook’s dynamic ads let you display ads based on the target audience’s shown interests.
Dynamic product ads allow you to:
- Promote all of your products with unique creative without having to configure each individual ad.
- Set up your campaigns once and continually reach people with the right product at the right time.
- Reach people with ads on any device they use.
- Show people ads for products they are interested in to increase their likelihood to purchase.
Dynamic ads allowing fashion stores to create specific product ads for available items in store.
Help people find your fashion store with Local Awareness Ads
My conversations with fashion stores owners have shown me that when it comes to driving in-store sales, an ad’s reach is far more important than the engagement it receives (things such as clicks, comments or likes). With local awareness ads, I was able to help local fashion stores reach the most people possible in an area.
Ads work best when they’re relevant to the people that see them.
Instead of using boosted posts, your fashion store can get a greater return on its advertising investment with local awareness ads that are designed to bring customers through your door.
Local insights tell fashion store owner the aggregate demographics and trends associated with nearby visitors, so they can better understand and cater to the needs of the people in the area.
After running local awareness ads, you can use store visits reporting to:
- See how many people come to their store after seeing a Facebook campaign.
- Optimise advert creative, delivery and targeting based on store visits.
- Analyse results across store to plan and optimise future campaigns.
Local awareness ads for fashion store can bring in foot traffic that your business might otherwise miss out on.
Advantages for your fashion store:
- you can quickly and easily find new customers by showing ads to groups of people who are near.
- Local awareness ads are built to be more cost-effective than traditional advertising channels like newspaper while offering more precise targeting and greater reach.
- Encouraging people to shop in store.
- Increasing local brand awareness.
- Helping specific stores meet their sales targets.
- Telling people about new store locations.
- Getting the right people to your event.
- Telling people in the area about things happening now.
The entire purpose of local awareness ads is to be as relevant as possible to nearby users. It is critical that the ad be compelling and actionable, ideally including information such as special offers, events or upcoming sales.
Install Conversion Tracking Facebook Pixel
This is the most underestimated part of digital marketing these days. Perhaps because it’s too technical and it may seem to be too complicated.
Many fashion stores may have beautifully designed website but without Facebook pixel installed they are missing most of the benefits hidden in combination of Facebook campaigns together with optimized and mobile friendly website. Its vitally important to install Facebook pixel for re-targeting so you can stand outside the crowd and run successful Facebook ads for your fashion brand.
A conversion-tracking pixel is a small snippet of code that tracks your customers’ behaviour on the site. But it does so much more than that.
In addition to tracking customer behaviour and conversions, Facebook can use the data from conversion pixels to optimize your campaigns and to build a lookalike audience to target your ads.
For example, by placing a conversion-tracking pixel on your checkout page, you’ll be able to track actions (like sales, etc) people take after clicking on your ad and measure your ROI (Return ON Investment).
To achieve the best results, I recommend installing the pixel long before you run your first campaign.
This way you’ll give Facebook time to learn the types of people who are converting into customers on your site even when they come from other marketing channels.
72% of online shoppers on average abandon their carts without completing a purchase. Without re-targeting, only 8% of them will come back to buy. With re-targeting however the average site can bring back 29% of abandoners to complete a purchase.
According to Wishpond , the source of the data above, 70% of web visitors who are re-targeted with display ads are more likely to convert on your site.
Not re-targeting your visitors costs you conversions and sales.
Consider these stats:
- Shoppers look for information online before (87%), during (82%), and after (35%) visiting a store. (Google)
- 75% of mobile users say they go directly to a retailer website on their smart device to address their needs. (Google)
- 56% of marketers say a consistent brand experience across channels is a top digital priority.
- People who shop in stores and online – are eight times more valuable than those who shop in a single channel.
- People use mobile in 45% of all shopping journeys.
Think Mobile First
That’s why building relationships with consumers through content on your website is so important. More than ever, fashion brands need to establish always-on distribution channels to meet their audience where they are in every part of the buyer journey – and that is increasingly in the mobile and digital spaces.
Best Practices for Fashion E-commerce Website
- Speed Up Your Fashion Online Store – Research shows that 57% of mobile shoppers will abandon a website if it doesn’t load in 4 seconds. That doesn’t leave much room for error
- Mobile User Experience – The user experience you provide your mobile customers is even more important than that of your desktop customers.
- Responsiveness Wins – You already know to have your site ready for mobile shoppers, but product pages also need to be structured in a unique and intuitive way.
- Mobile Checkout – With all this talk about user experience, we have to talk about the checkout process. Here’s the deal: one of the most common user complaints is a complicated checkout process.
Re-target Your Website Visitors with Facebook Ads to Increase Conversion Rates
Most people are not ready to buy immediately upon seeing an ad or visiting your fashion online store. With re-targeting, you’re able to reach the same people that were thinking about buying your product with reminder ads.
You can retarget visitors to your website by creating Custom Audiences with Facebook (with just a snippet of code), and target Lookalike Audiences as well to expand your reach.
If they don’t purchase—let’s say after a week—you can give them a slight discount in the ad to get them to act. Re-targeting people who have abandoned their shopping cart is also a fantastic way to generate sales that otherwise would have been lost.
Fashion marketing strategy that focuses on mobile, personalisation, re-targeting and authenticity is a must-have for fashion retailers in 2017 and beyond.
Launch a fashion blog or, if you already have one, keep up with it
Provide constant valuable information to your audience via a blog.
Blog posts should be regularly released (same day of the week) so your readers know when to visit, they should also be visually interesting. Regular blog posts are good reason to send newsletters to your potential customers and remind them you have new collection or discount for example.
As a fashion business, you are on the front lines of a never-ending battle.
The competition in fashion will only increase as more businesses move online. Many will fail, but you are among those most fortunate.
You are now equipped with the tools and knowledge to keep your fashion store ahead of the curve. Your challenge now is to take what you have learned and employ it as it suits your business’s unique qualities.
Web Design in Ibiza
High Quality Web design services. The Complete Web Design Solution in Ibiza, Spain. Includes Professionally Designed Websites, Facebook and Digital Marketing Strategies That Work, On-Page SEO Techniques To Rank On The First Page and more.
Web Design in Ibiza
High Quality Web design services. The Complete Web Design Solution in Ibiza, Spain. Includes Professionally Designed Websites, Facebook and Digital Marketing Strategies That Work, On-Page SEO Techniques To Rank On The First Page, Airbnbn Optimization and more.